Enfield Council are presenting the proposed plan for Enfield Town following consultation with residents, businesses, community groups, schools and other stakeholders over the past few years. You can view the proposed plan and find out more about the project on the Let’s Talk Enfield Town page.
This is an exciting project that will see a range of improvements delivered across public spaces in the Town Centre including the Library Green, Fountain Island, Town Station Plaza and a proposed new public square at the junction of Little Park Gardens and Church Street (near Nationwide Building Society). There are also proposed changes to improve safety and accessibility for people walking and cycling to, from and around the Town Centre.
The Council is hosting a range of activities in the Town Centre to speak with people about the plans and invite you to come along to hear more about the project at one of the following:
- Online webinar on Tuesday 2 August from 6pm-7.30pm on Microsoft Teams. Join using this link: https://tinyurl.com/EnfieldTownwebinar
- Library Green sensory garden drop-in at the Library Green on Tuesday 9 August 2022 from 10am – 1pm
- Pop-up stall at the Market Square on Friday 9 September 2022 from 1pm – 4pm
- Library Green sensory garden drop-in at the Library Green on Saturday 10 September 2022 from 10am – 1pm
- Exhibition of the plans at Enfield Town Library until Sunday 25 September 2022
The Council is inviting you to take part in this project by sharing your views with us on the proposed plan, design of the proposed sensory garden in the Library Green, and on the name for the proposed new public square by taking this survey: https://letstalk.enfield.gov.uk/enfieldtown/survey_tools/enfield-town-survey-and-competition-2022 by Sunday 25 September 2022. As part of this survey, you could win £300 to spend locally in Enfield by submitting a suggestion for the name of the new public square!