The Footpaths Group arranges a regular programme of walks throughout the year, in a variety of town and country locations, on weekdays and weekends, and with a selection lengths to suit all abilities. Details of the current programme are published in each quarterly newsletter and can be viewed on our calendar page.
- Enfield Society Response to the Draft Local Plan 07-Sep-2021
- Public show interest in the Charity School building, Edmonton 05-Sep-2021
- Wincmore Hill Fancy Fair cancelled 30-Aug-2021
- Two new ‘Enfield Heritage’ articles posted 21-Aug-2021
- Latest newsletter published 10-Aug-2021
- London Green Belt Council: Meeting report from 7 July 25-Jul-2021
- Living COVID Memorial planned for Enfield Town Park 15-Jul-2021
- Society re-publishes digitised version of David Pam’s 1986 ‘Enfield Chase’ book 15-Jul-2021
- Council criticised for references to London National Park City in the draft Plan 15-Jul-2021
- New murals celebrate Enfield’s heritage 11-Jul-2021
CalendarSep25Sat10:00 am Big Green Fair @ Christ ChurchBig Green Fair @ Christ ChurchSep 25 @ 10:00 am – 4:00 pmThere will be stalls, creative writing and entertainment. Plus a discussion on local media and climate change. Various people will be there to advise you on energy consumption, reducing your carbon footprint and tackling the climate emergency. The Enfield Society will have its gazebo there, so do come along and...