A series of online workshops are being organised as part of the Let’s Talk Enfield Town project and the project team are looking to recruit participants.
Four public spaces will be the subject of individual workshops, as follows:–
- Library Green and Town Park entrance – Tuesday 20th October 6–8pm
- Fountain Island – Thursday 22nd October 6–8pm
- Enfield Town Station Plaza – Tuesday 3rd November 6–8pm
- Saddlers Mill Square (the area at junction of Church Street and Little Park Gardens) – Wednesday 4th November 6–8pm
Working with our landscape designers, participants will have the opportunity to directly shape how these public spaces in Enfield Town will look and feel for years to come, aligned with the design principles established through the first phase of engagement.
At each of these sessions, we will be exploring topics such as
- do we need more greenery in these public spaces?
- should there be areas for various types of events to take place?
- is more seating required?
- can we deliver new features to celebrate our heritage?
You can find out more by visiting letstalk.enfield.gov.uk/enfieldtown where you can register for attending one or more of the sessions, using the form at the bottom of the page. Confusingly, the registration form says it is for a Let’s Talk Transport Enfield, but the link is for the correct registration form. Following registration you are invited to take part in a short survey. Closing date for registration is Sunday 11th October.
Sessions will take place on Zoom so participants will need a computer or a device that connects to the internet to access these workshops. There are up to 25 spaces per session and all participants will need to attend the introductory workshop on Thursday 15th October at 6.30–8pm.