Memories of Chase Farm


By Frank Bayford



This book covers the history of the building from its opening in 1886 as a home for orphan and other poor children with schooling and vocational training. and its use as a general hospital from 1938. Of particular interest are the recollections of some of those who lived there as children.

The author, Frank Bayford, used to be the Pharmacist at the hospital.