The first houses were occupied in 1903 [K]. Queen Victoria died in 1901.
Shown in outline on the 1914 0.S. It had not then been named.
The Bush Hill Park Estate was sold for building in 1871 [AC]. The first houses were offered for sale in 1878 [AC]. The road was partly in Edmonton.
A former cul-de-sac off the south side of Church Street, west of Sydney Road. Prior to 1632 a house called The Vine occupied the site of the Market Place. It was sometimes called Palace Lane [Ce 1851]. The site is now covered by Pearsons department store.
Part of the Birkbeck Estate. It appears on an auctioneer’s plan of 1887.