Plans for five houses were submitted in 1881 [RB ]7.3.1881].
A water main was laid in 1885 [RB 19.9.1885].
Plans for one cottage were submitted in 1885 [RB 19.9.1885]. The name derives from the Falcon P.H. in South Street.
The first houses were occupied in 1902 [K]. Falmer is a village in Sussex.
The first house was occupied in 1904 [K]. A Richard Charles Farr had a building business in Chase Side in 1867 [K].
Under construction in 1891 when one of the houses was found to have defective drains [RB 17.3.1891]. Ferndale is the name of a village in Glamorgan.
The Enfield Chase Enclosure Map (1777) shows a tract of land to the south of Hadley Road called Ferney Hills.
So-called from the flash or aqueduct that carried the New River over the Cuffley Brook.
The first houses were occupied in 1908 [K]. The name is taken from Florence House which formerly stood in Chase Hill.
The 1896 0.S. shows the road laid out but with no houses built. The first houses were occupied by 1899 [K].
Called Forty Green on Morden’s Map of Middlesex (1695). The names Forty Hill and Forty Greene were both in use in 1572 [S].
Six houses were under construction in 1892 [RB 15.12.1892].
Part of the New River Estate. The 1896 O.S. shows the road laid out but with no houses built. The first houses had been occupied by 1899 [K].