Palace Square campaign
- Enfield Independent report on Palace Square public zoom meeting 20-Feb-2021
- Heritage organisations share concerns over Palace Square proposal 19-Feb-2021
- Speakers announced for Palace Square public webinars 12-Feb-2021
- Latest Society newsletter published 09-Feb-2021
- Government consults on ‘Right to Regenerate’ 04-Feb-2021
- Meridian Water ‘meanwhile use’ survey 28-Jan-2021
- Society to leaflet 10,000 households about Palace Square 28-Jan-2021
- Civic Voice ‘strongly opposes’ Government plans to relax high-street planning law 26-Jan-2021
- Explore Enfield’s open spaces with GoParks London 21-Jan-2021
- New River Loop, Enfield 15-Jan-2021
A recording of our webinar held 18th February is available. A second public zoom webinar will take place today at 7pm. (Registration now closed). Speakers at the meeting will include Bambos Charalambous MP (Enfield Southgate) as well as local councillors, John West (the Enfield Society) and Helen Osman (N21 Online).
Our survey is open for all residents and visitors of Enfield Town to hear your views of the proposed Palace Square development. The survey is being independently analysed by Civic Voice. The survey closes on 18th March 2021.