- Southgate Office Village— Planning panel report 28-Jan-2020
- Residents demand answers on future of green belt golf course 24-Jan-2020
- Serious environmental damage at Clay Hill 14-Dec-2019
- Refuge House to be converted into 76 “studio units” 05-Nov-2019
- Let’s Talk: LBE wants your views about the future of Enfield Town 15-Sep-2019
Have you seen this?
- Enfield Footpaths Map £2.50
Until 19th April 2020, daily 10am — 6pm. Enfield at War 1939–45. Major exhibition by the Museum of Enfield highlighting the Home Front in Enfield during the Second World War. Free admission.
Until 29th May 2020, Monday to Saturday 10am–5pm. Lost Enfield. A small exhibition of photographs from Enfield’s Local Studies and Archive Centre, showing bygone sdcene and lost buildings from around the Borough. Free admission. [On the 1st floor.]