Matinee performance only. £16 per person.
- LBE seeks to lease-out Whitewebbs Park for 25 years 25-Aug-2019
- Enfield Society/Enfield Museum WW2 Conference, Saturday 14th September 22-Aug-2019
- Help give Salmons Brook Path in Edmonton a clean-up 21-Aug-2019
- LBE petition to stop developers converting offices to homes without planning permission 20-Aug-2019
- Autumn 2019 newsletter published 14-Aug-2019
Until 19th April 2020, daily 10am — 6pm. Enfield at War 1939–45. Major exhibition by the Museum of Enfield highlighting the Home Front in Enfield during the Second World War. Free admission.
Until 31st December 2019, daily 10am — 6pm. The Day Peace Broke Out. A small exhibition of photos and images from Enfield’s Local Studies and Archives Centre which portrays life and events at the end of World War Two. Free.