Meet 10.35 Angel Station (Northern Line) for about 6 mile linear walk that links buildings, squares, gardens and outstanding examples of urban architecture with sections of the New River, green spaces and parks. Bring lunch or food available. Full route ends at Stoke Newington Station (London Overground line to Enfield Town) but many shorter options. Leader: Ian Reynolds.
- Ward Boundary Review consultation 28-May-2019
- St Mary Magdalene Organ Spectacular, Sat 18 May, cancelled 16-May-2019
- Newsletter 214 out now 14-May-2019
- Edwardian Housing Estates in Palmers Green and Grange Park 14-May-2019
- Enfield Court, Baker Street 13-May-2019