Our next scheduled event will take place at 10am on Saturday morning 23rd March when we shall turn our attention to the Boundary Stream foot path in Ponders End. The meeting point will be the small car park adjacent to the former Boundary House public House which is at 3 High Street EN3 4EJ. This can be reached by way of the 191 bus from Enfield Town, alight at the Nightingale Road bus stop and the meeting point is then just a few moments walk back in the direction from which the bus has come.
- Youtube videos of Southgate in the 50s 12-Mar-2019
- Tree planting at Trent Park, Saturday 16th March 02-Mar-2019
- Enfield Urban District council housing 20-Feb-2019
- Historic buildings of Winchmore Hill 18-Feb-2019
- Space to build in Enfield: CPRE & Enfield Society joint report 15-Feb-2019